A Trip to the Sunshine State - Part 3

By far the highlight of the trip were the last few days.

In South Florida we spent our last day and night looking for a few natives we wanted to see and then mostly invasives. Here's what we found:

Corn Snake

Green Iguana

Three-striped Mud Turtle

Florida Cricket Frog

Blind Snake

Brown Anole

Knight Anole

Knight Aole

Cuban Treefrog

Brown Basilisk

Tokay Gecko - juvenile

Tokay Gecko - juvenile

Then, on our last day, the magic happened. We had all but given up on finding an Eastern Indigo Snake but decided to give a search in one last ditch effort before heading home on the long 24 hour drive.

And boy was that the best decision ever! Not long into our search Taylor turned up this massive 6.5 foot female Eastern Indigo Snake!

Eastern indigo

Eastern Indigo

Eastern Indigo

Eastern Indigo
The story that accompanies finding this Indigo is a great one that I will have to post about again sometime. The number of hours and 'almost encounters' we had searching for these snakes in Florida was almost silly. But that will be for another time, for now it's just the pictures.



R. Wolfe

Comments

  1. Access to computers and other control systems which might provide you with information about the way the world revolves around technology should be unlimited and total. All information should be free and accessible to all. That is why we at INTEGRATEDHACKS have come up with a team of highly motivated and dedicated hackers to help you get access to information you are being deprived of. Our services include and are not limited to hacking of social media accounts,email accounts, tracking of phones hacking of bank cards and many more.
    Have you ever been hacked? Need to recover your stolen account, Want to monitor your kids,spouse or partner, Change your school results track messages from an email or mobile number and many more, INTEGRATEDHACKS is the one for you. Hundreds of our clients have their phones, social media accounts, emails, servers, may bots and PCs hacked consistently and efficiently. Our professional hackers for hire team is highly qualified and can hack anything or device you desire without giving the target any form of notification which makes us one of the best.


    ★ Contact Us For Your Desired Hacking services via : integratedhacks@protonmail.com and experience cyber hacking like never before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Catch Up: Fall 2018 - BC and Greece!

A Trip to the Sunshine State - Part 2

Time to Catch Up: Summer 2018